All day rental of The Lodge, which includes access to both the Farm House and Groom’s cabin, ceremony and reception space, & set up of tables & chairs. Staff available to ensure the perfect day.
Ceremony + Reception
2022 dates: $5,750.00
2023 dates: $6,000.00
2022 dates: $5,500
2023 dates: $5,750.00
All day rental of The Lodge, which includes access to both the Farm House and Groom’s cabin, tables, & chairs. Staff available to ensure the perfect day.
This package includes a one hour planning session, communication with all your selected vendors, timeline creation, on-site direction during your rehearsal, help with last minute details day-of, and ultimately ensures your big day runs smoothly and according to schedule!
What’s Included at The Lodge at River Valley Farm:
- Up to 14-hours of exclusive use of the Lodge, Adjacent Farmhouse, Cabin, and acreage for your event.
- 4-hours of rehearsal and decorating the day before
- Over 6,000 square feet of air conditioned and heated space for getting ready, photos, and of course, partying with your nearest and dearest!
- Unlimited photo opportunities from every angle; expansive lawns, woods, pine trees, and farm fields abound this peaceful and serene property.
- Rest easy; we do the heavy lifting for you! Set up of ceremony chairs AND reception tables and chairs included for up to 200. Additional tables and chairs up to 250 available.
- Use of the property for the immediate family, vendors, and staff beginning at 10:00 am.
- Stunning hydrangea-lined drive leading up to the venue trimmed in beautiful white farm-style fencing
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Choice of an indoor or outdoor ceremony (weather is unpredictable)!
- Beautifully restored Farmhouse with salon station, full kitchen, bedrooms for getting ready and 2 bathrooms.
- Vintage wine barrels, cake table, side board with lamps, gift table, sweetheart table, buffet tables, pub-style tables all included and much more!
- Stoned paved walkway that leads you to our stunning white outdoor pergola draped in crisp white drapery juxtaposed against a beautiful greenery-filled backdrop.
- Outdoor covered pavilion with comfy patio furniture surrounding a cozy stone gas-lit fireplace topped off with a gorgeous wood mantle.
- Dancing area with twinkle light wrapped beams, window wrapped dining area with 10-feet stone gas fireplace, and separate reception area.
- Bubbling rocks at the main entrance with a circular drive for easy drop off of guests.
- Adjoining well-lit parking lot for 80 cars or more and separate parking lot for bridal party, handicapped, and expectant mothers
- Covered back porch complete with pillow lined benches and wicker couch along with electric heaters for chilly nights.
- Heated and air-conditioned Wedding Party Cabin for getting ready and hanging out pre-wedding.
- Preferred catering list with a wide selection of proven & amazing caterers – take the guesswork out of wedding planning!
- Catering kitchen space with stainless steal counter space, two-part sink, commercial-grade ice machine, and large refrigerator.
- Dedicated Bar room with beautiful white bar complete with decorative trim.
- Also, our own exclusive bar service that will fit anyone’s budget!
- Hard-wired sound system with speakers throughout building and back porch.Beautifully appointed indoor ADA-compliant restrooms. Three for the ladies and three for the gents.
- Staff available to meet with you prior to guide you to your special day.
- Staff available during reception.
- Extensive catalog items available for decorating and centerpieces included for no extra cost. Major cost savings for our couples!
Additional Amenities Available:
- Month-of Coordination by experienced coordinators
- Pre-wedding overnight accommodations in the Farmhouse.
- Golf cart attendants.
- Rehearsal Dinner venue available at The Lounge on Isanogel (just 4 miles east of The Lodge) on a first-come-first-serve basis!